Volunteers are the lifeblood of our community. To recognise the important work of volunteers in Werriwa, each year I hold the Werriwa Volunteer Awards. Applications are now open for the 2020 Werriwa Volunteer Awards.
To nominate an individual or team for an award please download and complete the application form.
Applications close April 30.
All nominees must:
• Reside in the Werriwa electorate,
• Have volunteered during the previous 12 months for a not-for-profit organisation,
community group, or other entity which engages volunteers in a safe and legal
manner such as schools or government agencies, sporting clubs or charities
• Have given their time willingly and without financial gain.
• Be nominated for one award category only (see Award Categories)
(Note: Volunteers / Volunteer Managers are not permitted to nominate themselves)
2. Award Categories
Nominations can only be submitted for either teams or for an individual
• Teams: Team must be made up of more than one individual and be from a registered
• Individual: Must be aged 12 years or over.
3. Nominee’s Permission
All nominators must have permission from the person or team they are nominating to
disclose their personal information as part of their nomination in the 2020 Werriwa
Volunteer Awards. For privacy purposes, the nominee is required to understand and be
aware that as a result of this nomination, their name and image may be used publicly by our
office to promote the event.
If you have any questions during the nomination process, please don't hesitate contact my office of (02) 8783 0977 or via email at [email protected]