Expressions of interest have opened for the Stronger Communities Programme – Round 6. This round will support Australia’s economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, the grant will provide 100% of the eligible costs (unless the application is made by a Council where the allocation will be 50% of total costs).
Each electorate has been allocated up to $150,000 for grants from between $2,500 and $20,000. Successful projects must be located within the boundary of the Werriwa electorate. If your project is outside Werriwa please consider applying to that Federal Member.
Who can apply?
To be eligible for funding your organisation should:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be not-for-profit
And be one of the following:
- a registered incorporated organisation or
- have an eligible project sponsor that is an incorporated not for profit entity that may apply on your behalf (and must meet all eligibility requirements)
- an eligible entity such as a rural fire service or local state emergency service, surf club, P&C or equivalent bodies, child care centres, police and citizen youth club, local aged care body
- a local governing body
- an eligible entity such as an incorporated trustee for a community asset or property, non-distributing co-operative, company limited by guarantee or indigenous not for profit corporation
Full eligibility criteria for entities and projects is outlined in the Grant Opportunity Guidelines at business.gov.au. You should read the guidelines before submitting this EOI.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact my office on (02) 8783 0977 or email [email protected].
Expressions of interest close Thursday February 11, 2021