ANNE STANLEY MP
MEMBER FOR WERRIWA
9 March 2022
IMPORTANT COMMUNITY INFORMATION
REGARDING RECENT FLOODING EVENTS
The last few weeks have seen terrible weather and significant flooding events wreak havoc on our community.
“I continue to be concerned about the images and videos we are seeing day by day,” said Ms Stanley.
“I want to make sure people in the electorate have access to the services and support they need during these difficult times.”
“I have provided a list of current supports, but they are constantly changing. Please contact our office if you need any help.”
- Australian Government Disaster Recovery Payment (AGDRP)
- $1,000 per adult and $400 per child.
- Non-means tested.
- Or call 180 22 66.
- Disaster Recovery Allowance (DRA)
- Offered to employees and small business owners. A maximum of 13 weeks’ payment to cover lost income as a direct result of the disaster.
- Call 180 22 66
- Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements (DRFA)
- Open to flood affected communities.
- Up to $75,000 for primary produces
- Up to $50,000 for small businesses and not-for-profit organisations
- $20,000 for sporting and community clubs
For more information on these support initiatives and others please visit https://recovery.gov.au//#/map.